Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

3 posters

Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope

I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope Empty Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope

Post by I.O. Eric Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 am

If you are looking for a great shooting air rifle I would highly recommend the Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope. I have one and can say it is one deadly shooting air rifle. [img]Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope Airgun10[/img]
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope Empty Re: Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope

Post by I.O. KyleDew Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 am

This is the air rifle i use and it is a ton of fun! Pretty much anyone can use one. You could start your kids out with one and break them in to using guns or any adult who just wants to have fun and shoot can use it.
    IOSherryHolt
    IOSherryHolt
    10 Point

Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope Empty Re: Benjamin Trail NP Hardwood .22 Cal Air Rifle With Scope

Post by IOSherryHolt Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:06 am

We have been wanting to get a couple air rifles ,i would love to try one out for squirrel season this year . Are these pretty light weight ? I need one that is not too heavy because of my Fibromyalgia .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm