Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

+3
I.O. KyleDew
G3
I.O. DARREN DEW
7 posters

HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT

I.O. DARREN DEW
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    8 Poimt

HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT Empty HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT

Post by I.O. DARREN DEW Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I have seen a few different bunches, but there is preferably one I have tried to get the past couple of years. Hopefully he steps out in front of me this year. I will put the smack down on him. He is a good long beard. Has anyone else picked any out yet
    G3
    G3
    Admin

HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT Empty Re: HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT

Post by G3 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I have the bird I want to shoot picked out, been after him a few years, I think he is 4 this year, should have some good hooks on him. He is a double beard and both beards are around 10 inches. There are quite a few that will get shot if the get to close.
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT Empty Re: HOW MANY OF YA'S HAVE YOUR BIRD PICKED OUT

Post by I.O. KyleDew Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 am

I shoot whatever bird comes in with a beard! lol Turkeys are just to hard to kill in Southeastern Ohio to just pass one up. lol
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Eric Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 am

Kyle and I have the same thought...first bird pays the price
    IOBSpears
    IOBSpears
    10 Point

Post by IOBSpears Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Too Many to pick from, 3 years or better is the mark though.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Lol....I wish I consistantly seen turkeys so I could pick one out. So for me it will be a sitting, waiting, and hoping game Smile
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    8 Poimt

Post by I.O. DARREN DEW Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 pm

yes they are definetly getting harder to kill around here, I sure wish season would come in a few weeks earlier. But we got to do with what got I guess. Good luck everyone, let the thunder chickens gobble there heads off.
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Eric Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 am

starting to see hens out walking mid day...kinda thinking they are setting already.
    IOBSpears
    IOBSpears
    10 Point

Post by IOBSpears Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Saw an off white color phase longbeard last fall I will be lookin for him.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 am

Last year around this time I had a hen fly from a field over the road to another field, she almost didn't have enough altitude and just missed her with my truck. Have only seen a few turkeys out this year so far.
    buckbuster217
    buckbuster217
    Fork Horn

Post by buckbuster217 Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:43 pm

I know where some birds are but I'm the same as Kyle and Eric, the first longbeard that steps out in range is getting it!
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:56 pm

That is the way it will be for me buckbuster!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content