Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

5 posters

What is your favorite Call Maker?

I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

What is your favorite Call Maker? Empty What is your favorite Call Maker?

Post by I.O. Jess Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 am

So I was introduced to Hendershot Game Calls about a year ago and got my first Hendershot mouth call about a month ago. I was an HS Strut girl. I was never good at the HS Strut triple reed calls. So I got good with one call and that was the Old Raspy call. Well, I was a little nervous to get a triple reed call from Hendershot, but I got the Combo cut 3 reed call anyway. WOW...that call is as easy as my 2 reed calls. I didn't have any problems with operating this call. I think that I have been converted from a HS Strut girl the a Hendershot girl Smile

So who makes your favorite turkey call(s)?
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

What is your favorite Call Maker? Empty Re: What is your favorite Call Maker?

Post by I.O. KyleDew Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:19 pm

All my turkey hunting career, no matter how hard i tried, i just could not use a mouth call. I just couldnt get it to work. So dad did most of the calling. lol Then last year we started trying hendershot calls. One day we were about to head in when dad gives me one of his mouth calls. So i put it in and immediatley start making a turkey sound. Sounded a little sick at first but it got better. THe hendershot calls are just so much easier to use then any other call and sound a lot better too. There is really no comparison. I am also in love with the hendershot slate call too.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:29 pm

I was amazed at how easy they were. I mean they don't look much different then any other mouth calls but the quality and smoothness of these calls are unbelieveable!
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Eric Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:10 am

Hendershot !!! they just simply work. Awesome sound and easy to use.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Lol...well put...Simply Work! I like that!
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    8 Poimt

Post by I.O. DARREN DEW Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 pm

I would also have to highly recommend Hendershot call, I really like the sound of the slate call. Top notch in my turkey hunting accessories.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Just got my Hendershot Slate call today....wow....so easy to use. Still trying to figure it out...haven't really used a slate call much. I will figure it out though...sound comes so easy on it. Just need to make sure I am doing the right movements for the most realistic turkey sounds.
    Bowhuntress
    Bowhuntress
    8 Poimt

Post by Bowhuntress Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:56 pm

I like my Hendershot glass call for sure!! I had a Tom answer the first night out...practicing!! I like Bob's Custom Calls for the deer!! Called in my first archery kill with a Bob's Call!! Came in aggressively, and I owe it to the deer call!! (Pink....deer call!) Real Huntresses use pink calls!!
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 pm

All Hendershot Calls seem to be awesome! My Uncle has the titanium friction call from Hendershot and tells me everytime he picks it up that it is the easiest call he has ever used and has been turkey hunting for many years. I don't know much about Bob's Custom Calls, but I know they sure look good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 pm