Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

2 posters

Parker Bows

IOSherryHolt
    IOSherryHolt
    10 Point

Parker Bows Empty Parker Bows

Post by IOSherryHolt Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 am

I shoot a Parker Sidekick and i just love it . I started out shooting recurve and longbow which i really miss doing. I have fibromyalgia and it started to get worse to the point i could no longer pull my Traditional bows back anymore. I did not want to give up bow-shooting and or hunting so i decided to try a compound bow, after trying many bows at many bow shops, my husband Hank found one on E-bay for me about 4 1/2 yrs ago for a good price. It was a Parker sidekick ,the first time i shot it i fell in love with it.This bow my daughter now owns and i have a new one. I have tried many other bows even bought another bow from another company only to return it twice .This bow works great for anyone who has muscle problems and can only pull back 40 some lbs . And yes you can harvest a deer with a 40 some lb bow i have done it .
    I do intend on getting another recurve and another longbow in the future i will just have to go with a lower weight then i had before.

[img]Parker Bows Me[/img]
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Parker Bows Empty Re: Parker Bows

Post by I.O. Eric Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:33 am

awesome review !!!
    IOSherryHolt
    IOSherryHolt
    10 Point

Parker Bows Empty Re: Parker Bows

Post by IOSherryHolt Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:11 am