Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

3 posters

A great product we had great luck with.

I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

A great product we had great luck with. Empty A great product we had great luck with.

Post by I.O. Eric Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 am

It is never too early to start planning for your next deer season. Here one of the products we tested and used last year and had great success with. Mike also has a world of knowledge when it comes to whitetails and is willing to share his thoughts and ideas with anyone. [img]A great product we had great luck with. Untitl11[/img]
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

A great product we had great luck with. Empty Re: A great product we had great luck with.

Post by I.O. KyleDew Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am

I had awesome luck with these deer scents this year! I had several does and bucks come right up to where i put some out and sniff around and pee right on it. Actually had a buck chasing a doe and when the doe smelt the pee on the ground, she stopped right in her tracks and peed right on it. The buck almost ran here over. lol
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    8 Poimt

A great product we had great luck with. Empty Re: A great product we had great luck with.

Post by I.O. DARREN DEW Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

These are some very good scents to use, I have had tremendous results with them. I seen several different bucks last year bow hunting with them, I will definetly have some of these scents in my backpack for this season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 pm