Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

4 posters

Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play!

Bowhuntress
    Bowhuntress
    8 Poimt

Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play! Empty Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play!

Post by Bowhuntress Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm

[url=https://invisionoutdoors.forumotion.com/a href=]Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play! IMG_0027_zps06e51b9d[/url]" />Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play! IMG_0027_zps06e51b9d
    IOBSpears
    IOBSpears
    10 Point

Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play! Empty Re: Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play!

Post by IOBSpears Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:53 pm

When I was young that is how we used to hunt rabbits, and we got a lot of em that way.
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play! Empty Re: Jumping on brush trying to get the rabbits to come out and play!

Post by I.O. KyleDew Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Yeah im usually the one that gets sent to do that. When were rabbit hunting, Dad and Darren like to use me just like another dog. lol
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Eric Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 am

Now wait there just a sec. Kyle. I believe you shot 2 rabbits on the last hunt and dad only had a camera in hand. LOL....but also Kyle loves to get in there after them at least that is what Darren and I say
    Bowhuntress
    Bowhuntress
    8 Poimt

Post by Bowhuntress Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:50 pm

I hunted rabbits like this as well!! Also, my sister and I were bird dogs during ruffed grouse season!! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am