Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

2 posters

First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg

I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg Empty First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg

Post by I.O. Jess Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Okay, so this was the first time I had ever shot a a 3.5 inch shotgun shell. The first day I had ever shot my Mossberg 835. I was told all kinds of horror stories...lol. I was nervous and had no idea what to expect...lol
    The first shot caught me off guard, but was good on the second shot Smile

I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg Empty Re: First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg

Post by I.O. Eric Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

now that is some funny stuff right there....these type of videos I can't get enough of...this is what we all feel when trying something like a 3.5 shotgun shell...but kiddo you done it...awesome video
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg Empty Re: First time shooting 3.5 inch shell through my Mossberg

Post by I.O. Jess Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Lol...yup I did it and 3.5 inch shells is what I will be hunting turkey with now. I am assuming that I won't even pay attention to the recoil when I am actually hunting with it....I am hoping...lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am