Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

+2
I.O. Eric
I.O. KyleDew
6 posters

The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes

I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Empty The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes

Post by I.O. KyleDew Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am

These are two of the deadliest looking broadheads i have ever seen. Trust me they are sharp!! I actually cut myself on one of the hypodermics at the ata show. lol I can't wait to try them out this season! Its gonna be awesome to see what it actually can do to a big mature whitetail. The first two pictures are comparing the 2.0 Rage Broadheads to the Hypodermics.
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0316[/img]
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0317[/img]
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0318[/img]
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0319[/img]
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0320[/img]
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0321[/img]
    [img]The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Img_0322[/img]
    Sorry if some of the pictures are blurry.
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Empty Re: The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes

Post by I.O. Eric Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 am

I am with ya Kyle, I cannot wait to put the new Rage to work.
    IOBSpears
    IOBSpears
    10 Point

The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Empty Re: The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes

Post by IOBSpears Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Can't wait to get my hands on some I can tell ya Rage does the trick. Blood trails a blind man can follow.The Rage Hypodermics and Chisel Tip Extremes Rage11
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    8 Poimt

Post by I.O. DARREN DEW Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Cant wait either, I am going to put the new Chisel tips to work this year.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Fri May 10, 2013 10:52 am

I am excited about new sharp Rages! Hypodermics is what I will be shooting. When they are closed up they don't look like much, but boy are they sharp and fierce when they open up!
    IOSherryHolt
    IOSherryHolt
    10 Point

Post by IOSherryHolt Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:58 am

http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/articles/more-broadhead-energy-and-blood-loss-yeah-thats-a-good-thing

Deer hunters may debate forever which broadhead works best or flies straighter or has the most punch, but one thing’s for certain: more energy and blood loss for a quicker, effective kill is a good thing.
    Check out the following press release from Rage, and be sure to pick up our huge DDH new gear issue coming this summer:
    The radical Hypodermic broadhead instantly upended the bowhunting world as Rage introduced its most lethal broadhead to date last year. Once again, Rage has reset the standard of lethality with the addition of its new super-slim and astonishingly deadly Hypodermic 125-grain broadhead.
    Rage Hypodermic 125In its 100-gr. weight, the Rage Hypodermic quickly established itself as the new standard for huge wounds, torrential blood trails and quick kills due to its precision-machined solid-steel ferrule and surgically ground blades with a 2-inch cut. The 125-grain variant sports the same needle-sharp, hide- and bone-punching hybrid tip and wide-cutting blades as the 100-grain original, but it packs the energy that only a little more forward weight can provide.
    The new Rage Hypodermic 125-grain was designed in a wind tunnel, and it sports the accuracy of a leading-edge blade with the bone-penetrating performance of a chisel tip. The Hypodermic 125 features surgical-honed .035-inch-thick stainless-steel blades that offer bowhunters a broadhead with unprecedented flight characteristics, penetration and durability. Equipped with the proprietary Shock Collar, the Rage Hypodermic 125 broadhead offers optimum blade retention and consistently reliable deployment at all times.
    The new Rage Hypodermic 125 will be available with standard or Deep Six ferrules and will come packaged with a practice tip. They will be available at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $49.99.
    For more information visit www.ragebroadheads.com.
    - See more at: http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/articles/more-broadhead-energy-and-blood-loss-yeah-thats-a-good-thing#sthash.Oz23mLq4.dpuf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:27 pm