Invision Outdoors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invision Outdoors

A hunting community to help us learn from one another

+2
I.O. Eric
I.O. Jess
6 posters

Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons?

I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? Empty Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons?

Post by I.O. Jess Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? 9f21542e-385a-4c1b-8935-e4b73660ed31_zpsd6777e18

I go trail riding on my quad a lot during the summer. It is fun and never a dull moment. I grew up on this exact quad. I got it when I was 9 and I am 20 now. This quad is a beast! It is a 27 year old Yamaha Moto 4 200cc. Too small for me, but never lets me down. It is a blast.
    Anyone else go riding?
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? Empty Re: Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons?

Post by I.O. Eric Wed May 15, 2013 4:47 pm

We used to go all the time. But most the land around here now is leased up and fenced off. About the only thing we use them for now is to get deer out, stands in, signs, and do food plots.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? Empty Re: Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons?

Post by I.O. Jess Wed May 15, 2013 8:21 pm

We go to different places and ride like Wayne National Forrest and places like that. We have so property we can ride on, but normally turns into someone doing something stupid to try to entertain ourselves. I am guilty of that...jumping a quad that isn't made to jump...lol.
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

Post by I.O. KyleDew Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 pm

My four wheeler is broke down but i probably would if it wasnt. lol
    G3
    G3
    Admin

Post by G3 Thu May 16, 2013 9:28 am

Heck yes I do, I have a Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4...I love it! I bought some Kenda Executioner tires for it and that thing will go through just about any mud I have found to put it in. i will have to dig up some pics of the mudding fun
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Sounds awesome Tim!! I would love to get a bigger quad. I love to ride them. Mine sits to low and get hung up easy, but suprisingly I can hang pretty well with the big dogs I ride with. I started riding when I was young and I think that has helped me to be a better driver on the road as well because you never know what is up ahead. Smile.
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Eric Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 am

I can vouch for Tim's 4 wheeler. We used it to haul us from the creek to the top of the hill bow hunting a few years back. Redneck transportation system.
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Lol....I love Redneck Transportation!
    G3
    G3
    Admin

Post by G3 Sat May 18, 2013 9:26 pm

This post got my wheels turning and I had to get out and do a little riding today...I thought I would take a few pictures of our area and share them.
    Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? 020-3
    Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? 024-2
    Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? 027
    Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? 026-1
    Anyone do any riding in the off hunting seasons? 022-2
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Sun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

NICE!!! Looks like fun! I wear a GoPro Hero 2 when I ride now! Nothing like reliving you ride on HD video!
    I.O. KyleDew
    I.O. KyleDew
    10 Point

Post by I.O. KyleDew Tue May 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Cool pics Timmy! Looks like an awesome place to ride!!!
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    I.O. DARREN DEW
    8 Poimt

Post by I.O. DARREN DEW Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:44 am

My atv is either used to haul my little year old son, he loves to ride or my older son uses it. My son loves the TSL superswampers on it for the mud.
    I.O. Eric
    I.O. Eric
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Eric Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 am

gettin in the wind...sure is a ton of fun awesome pics gang
    I.O. Jess
    I.O. Jess
    12 Point

Post by I.O. Jess Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:25 am

My family really loves the ITP tires they work great. Couldn't tell ya what is on my quad. If I get to much beef to them that quad would be a dog....lol
    IOSherryHolt
    IOSherryHolt
    10 Point

Post by IOSherryHolt Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:32 pm

I personally like dirt bikes better then 4 wheeler's lol .When i was at my aunts i used to ride bikes all the time i loved it ,but i haven't ridden for almost 4 yrs now Sad .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:39 pm